Grinning Man WOVEN PATCHES
Inspired by Gyre & Gimble's puppet designs for the macabre musical 'The Grinning Man' at the Bristol Old Vic, these woven patches designed by Toby feature young Grinpayne, Dea, and Mojo the wolf. Profits from very purchase will be donated to Acting for Others.
- Individual woven patch (select each design from drop down menu)
- For application onto fabric or garments
- Can be ironed on, sewn on, or both (see instructions below)
- Dimensions: Grinpayne 100 x 60mm, Dea 100 x 75mm, Mojo 80mm x 100mm
- Extremely limited initial run of only 100 pieces per design
Shipping within United Kingdom is £1.50 for the first badge with an extra 25p for every additional badge in the same order. Please ensure you have read the full purchase terms in the main menu before placing your order.
Manufacturer's application instructions:
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing. Patches can be sewn onto fabric or garments by sewing along the border of the patch.
Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers. Iron may scorch leather and suedes, for all un-ironable fabrics sewing is recommended.
Do NOT bleach.